It’s LEGOLAND California Resort’s 20th anniversary, and you could win 4 Hopper Tickets!
LEGOLAND CALIFORNIA SUMMER CONTEST RULES
Who can enter
1. Entrants must be legal residents of California, 18 years of age or older and have legal access to the method (s) of entry set forth in these rules.
2. Employees of Fox Television Stations, LLC, owner of KTTV Television Station and LEGOLAND California (collectively, the âSponsorâ), their affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies, as well as immediate family and Everyone’s household members are not eligible.
How to enter
3. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS GIFT.
4. Only one entry per e-mail address per day. The contest begins at 12:01 a.m. local time on July 1, 2019 and all entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. local time on July 14, 2019.
5. To enter, go to our Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/fox11la and select the âLEGOLAND California Summer Giveawayâ link on the left side. Follow all the instructions to complete the online registration.
6. The Sponsor is not responsible for any errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access or modifications to the entry material, or technical equipment, network, telephone, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission or failure to receive the entry, the winner (s) or other free information by the Sponsor or participants for whatever reason. Sponsor is also not responsible for any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the Contest or late, misdirected entries. or incomplete. All registration documents may be retained as part of KTTV’s gift records. ATTENTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE A WEBSITE OR HARM THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF PENAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REQUEST SUCH DAMAGES. . PARTICIPATING TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the giveaway if it becomes technically or otherwise corrupt.
7. One or more winners will be selected by random draw from the entries valid on or around July 15, 2019.
8. The winner (s) will receive four LEGOLAND California Resort Hopper one-day tickets. Tickets valid until June 30, 2020, during normal park hours. Blackout dates and other restrictions apply. The approximate retail value of each prize is $ 548. The award is provided by LEGOLAND California.
9. The winner (s) will be notified by telephone on or about July 15, 2019. The winner (s) must respond to the prize notification within 2 days, and the winner (s) must complete, sign and return an Eligibility Certificate and release and claim the prize in the manner and within the time period communicated by Sponsor, otherwise they will be disqualified. If a winner cannot be reached, does not respond to the notification of the prize, or does not return the signed and completed eligibility and release certificate and claims the prize within the allotted time, the Sponsor will select an alternate winner by drawing of lots if, in reasonable discretion, time permits.
10. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash or replaced by other items by the winner (s). The winner (s) cannot assign or transfer the prize. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, including cash, at any cost, for any reason.
11. The winner (s) are responsible for all local, regional, state and federal taxes on the prizes based on the value of the prizes indicated in these rules.
12. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Individuals can only win one prize as part of a KTTV or KCOP sponsored giveaway in a 12 month period, regardless of the number of giveaways entered. A winner who does not return the eligibility and discharge certification on time is still considered a winner for the purposes of this rule and therefore will not be eligible to win another giveaway for 12 months.
Chances of winning Miscellaneous
13. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
14. Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes authorization to use the names, hometowns, likenesses and photographs of the winners for the purposes of broadcast, online publication and / or in any other. media, including for advertising and advertising purposes, without additional compensation.
15. These giveaway rules are available at www.foxla.com/contests, and Monday through Friday during regular business hours at KTTV, 1999 South Bundy Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90025, until August 15, 2019.
16. For a list of winners, send a separate, self-addressed, postage-paid envelope no later than one year after the end of the entry period to: 1999 South Bundy Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90025.
17. This giveaway is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law, including, without limitation, in jurisdictions requiring registration, deposit, account in trust or the posting of a bond, or any other requirement or disclosure which is not expressly satisfied by these rules. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other errors in printing, offering or administering the giveaway, or in announcing the prize. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a particular entry, Sponsor will determine the identity of the entrant or select an alternate winner, in its sole discretion.
19. This giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. Entry information is provided to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. Entrants release Facebook from all liability for any injury, loss or damage of any kind related to this giveaway.